slider

4/7/14

Jot Magazine: Issue 5


Have you checked out Issue 5 of Jot Magazine yet?  It's jam-packed with inspiration and is just amazing!  The magazine is full of layouts, articles and challenges to get your creative juices flowing.  You can download your own copy by visiting the Jot Magazine blog.

My contribution to the magazine was several layouts and a Project Life spread.  I always love the varying themes of the magazine and had so much fun putting my projects together.

Inspiration
This layout is part of the "wood veneer" theme.  I love adding touches of wood to my layouts and projects.  It helps to ground my patterned papers and adds a touch of softness and earthiness to the project.


Hello Handsome
I went big and bold with this layout using a larger photo.  I also stuck with a grid design around my photo.


This Moment
Sharing this layout is perfect right now since Easter is right around the corner.  I kept my photo the main focus of this page and added simple embellishments and tags around the photo.  Easy peasy!


I hope you will grab a cup of coffee and check out the latest Jot Magazine Issue!!  Theres tons of fun and inspiration in store for you!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment