slider

9/4/14

SA Scrapbook Convention



I was honored to be a part of the SA Scrapbook Convention, even if it was from a far!  Double page layouts are kind of new to me, so creating this one, while including step-by-step directions was a little bit tricky! But I'm slowly falling in love with two page spreads, I think.  I love how you can add more photos without the page getting too busy.  And I also love how you can different mediums to the page, also without it being too overwhelming!

Here is a look at my layout!  If you were part of the convention, I hope you had an awesome time!!  



The kit for this class included lots of Hazel & Ruby products, including the awesome alphabet stencils.  They make me want to stencil my walls!!

This page has lots of photos, lots of white space and pretty pops of color!




Thanks so much for popping by!  Leave me a comment if you attended the convention!  I would love to hear your thoughts!!



2 comments:

  1. I am going on the weekend ! Looking forward to this page - the kit looks lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the class, Tilla!!! :)

    ReplyDelete