slider

10/10/14

Hello Lovely


I was so honored to be asked by the wonderful Caylee Grey to participate in her "Hello Lovely" blog series.  I always love reading about all the wonderful creatives she invites to her blog each month and was so excited to get started on my post.  But...this assignment almost drove me to the looney bin.  It was definitely a challenge for me to describe myself using another method than typed journaling or notes.  I went back and forth and back and forth and probably made this project waaaaaay more difficult than it should have been (don't you hate when that happens???).  But when the project came together, I just fell head over heels in love with it (don't you just love when that happens???). 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I loved your post. So original and heartfelt and inspiring and creative!

    ReplyDelete