slider

12/16/14

25 Days Inspiration


The 25 Days class at Studio Calico is in full swing!  The class has been full of lessons, contributors, videos and more!  And it has truly been an honor to be the instructor for the class!!

The gallery is just overflowing with amazing pages and December Daily® spreads.  Every day new projects are added, so if you are looking for inspiration be sure to hop on over to the gallery, grab a cup of coffee and peruse for a little while!!  My favorite thing about the gallery is that everyone has a different approach!  There are so many fun and new ways to approach products, pages and the like!!  It's just amazing!!

Today I wanted to share some pages that have really caught my eye during the class!  I love how each artist takes a different approach.  Some use lots of photos, some lots of words....whatever works for this album, or even that particular day!  There is no right or wrong to memory keeping!  I always try to remind myself of that when I'm beating myself up for not adding as much journaling or stories....in the end, I'm still recording memories and that's all that really matters to me!

First up is the amazing, Carly !  Carly has such a beautiful, airy style about her pages.  I love how the white makes the photos pop from her page.  I also reeeeeally love the consistency in the number cards.  It really gives the book an awesome cohesive look!!  



Next up is Donya.  Donya's photos take center stage in her pages and they are divine.  She always has super creative ways for using journaling cards or digital brushes. She often lets her photos speak for themselves and I think the clean look is just beautiful!  



Annik's work jumped out at me right away!  She always has the most creative uses of paper and products!  This little tree is so delicate and amazing!  Her album is full of gold and white, two of my favorites!!


And last, but definitely not least is the amazing Tara Elias.  The first thing that popped out at me when looking at her book was all of her words!!!  I love the stories she tells and how each day is filled with memories!!  And her photos are just superb!



Such eye candy, right??
I hope these ladies have inspired you to work on your album!  They definitely inspire me every single day!!

3 comments:

  1. Now watch us all steal that paper tree idea! These are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely mention!! You are amazing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me in your blog post my friend! I am loving your class, you are doing an AMAZING job!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete