slider

2/27/15

Odyssey Reveal // Studio Calico


Happy REVEAL DAY!
I'm so excited to share some a few of my projects from the Studio Calico Odyssey kits with you today!  Odyssey is full of pretty blues and pops of yellow!  There's a few fun roller stamps in the kits this month and I'm kind of obsessed with them!  They are perfect for my memory planner!

Here's a sneak peek of the awesome kits!

And here are my Odyssey Main Scrapbook kit layouts!  Lots of blue and yellow!  So fun!

The Best of Times
I started this page with this larger photo of my sweet boy.  I played around with having a few of the paper layers under the photo, but then I decided to create a block on my page using smaller squares of paper and my photo.  I kept the layers varied and overlapped them in random ways so it didn't look too "perfect".  I finished this page by stitching the papers into place and stitching a few of the tabs onto the patterned paper and photo.  I added in some of the bold labels and fun chipboard pieces using pop dots for a little added dimension.


Adventure
Circles, circles everywhere!
You all know I love circles, so I couldn't resist doing a circle collage page!!  I used my 2 inch circle punch to punch out my papers and photos and then randomly layered everything on the page.  I tried to keep balance by spreading out the colors and photos, and then adding in the smaller chipboard pieces!  I typed my journaling onto a piece of vellum and then stitched it onto one of the circles.  The last detail was my title, which I added at the top of my page using those awesome gold letters!  I wish you could see how shiny and pretty they are!!!


I'll be back next week to share the rest of my projects, but you can hop on over to the Creative Gallery if you would like to check them out now!  The rest of this month's kits (Penelope, Athena and Calypso) are just spectacular and I had so much fun playing around with them!!  There are lots of AWESOME new stamps in the shop as well.....and I can GUARANTEE that the Laina Alphabet Stamp and Arch Number Stamp will be in my cart! 
xxx

Happy shopping!!!  Be sure to join us for REVEAL CHAT later tonight!! Hope to see you there!!


2 comments:

  1. The kit is awsome! And I love your layout with the circles. I might try and scraplift that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts as always! Just wondering what kind of circle punches you use. I'd like to get one which cuts photos cleanly but there are so many out in the market...!

    ReplyDelete