slider

4/7/15

Sketchbook with Kelly Purkey

I am so excited to be a contributor in the latest edition of Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook class.  Kelly has taught this class multiple times and I am always floored by her amazing style and genius ideas!  I received my sketches for this class a few days ago and I cannot wait to play around with them (if I can ever find some free time)!!
Here's what Studio Calico has to say about Sketchbook:
Kelly Purkey's awesome Sketchbook class returns to the Calico Classroom with all new original ideas for creative inspiration! In this essential class, you'll fill your sketchbook with 8 original sketches, 50 all new projects including layouts, cards, mini books, and more, and 50 additional sketches based on the projects so you can revisit them again and again. 

WHAT YOU'LL GET :

-58 sketches - 8 original sketches and 50 variations based on the class projects. 
-4 videos and 8 all new projects from Kelly Purkey.
-42 new projects (layouts, cards, pocket pages & mini albums) from our contributors - all using Studio Calico kits!
-Ideas for adapting a sketch to fit ANY project - layout, card or pocket pages!
-PDF lessons posted each Tuesday and Thursday in May.
-Digital printable journal cards & accents from In A Creative Bubble.
-Digital die cut files from In A Creative Bubble.


If you enroll now, you will receive this awesome 4x6 Sketchbook Stamp set FREE!  Alpha stamps are the new rage to me and I cannot wait to incorporate these into my projects!!  

So are you in??  Hope to see you in the classroom!!  It's going to be full of inspiration!


1 comment: