slider

6/3/15

Have Fun Ok!


So you've probably heard me say that once I get started, I just can't stop.  Well, this layout is a result of that problem.  :)  This page came about as I was creating the tag mini album that I shared yesterday on my blog.  As I was trimming down patterned papers for the tags/album pages, I ended up with three 3x3 inch pieces of paper.  They were almost the same size of some photos I had printed this weekend, so it was a win-win for sure!


I started by layering the pieces of patterned paper onto my page and the arranged my photos around them.  I played around with the placement and finally was pretty happy with how they looked.  I knew I wanted to add in some transparent elements, and since I had the Maggie Holmes Confetti gold alpha sitting right on my desk, I grabbed out a few letters and placed them on my page (and thank goodness I had an extra pack of letters because I had already used my "A" and "D" in my tag mini album).


I used pop dots to adhere my photos and stitching to adhere the patterned paper.  I love the extra digestion both add to the page.


Like my album from yesterday, I kept the page super simple and easy with mostly photos, papers and a few embellishments.  Sometimes less really is more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment