slider

6/9/15

Wanderlust

Oh how I want to go on an adventure!!
After I put together this cork wall picture using the cork map pieces from the Galileo Scrapbook kit, I  started planning our next big trip!  I'm dying to go somewhere crazy and fun!!

I love how the pictures and labels look on the map pieces and I love having a visual of some of our trips!


I used a framed canvas as the background for the cork map pieces (so I could hang it on our wall - and so I could spread the pieces out a little bit).  

I typed up the names of the places we've visited and then stapled them to the photos.  I've visited more places in Europe, but I kind of ran out of room (boo).


I used some of the kit embellishments to add a few little extras to the picture.  I didn't want it to be overlay decorated or busy, so I kept it rather simple.

I LOVE how it turned out and now I have a crazy urge of wanderlust....hmmm...where to go next??

7 comments:

  1. ohhh wonderful idea!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great map! ... and Prague without any doubt :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea!

    I'm looking SO forward to my first-ever REAL trip – one outside the United States, which is something I've never done in my 29+ years of life (OMG, right?!). We're going to the Bahamas next month and I CAN'T WAIT! And best believe I've been hoarding travel mini inspo from your travel minis. *insert all the heart eyes emojis here*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una idea genial. Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool!!! I LOVE this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete