slider

8/10/15

Let's Make A Mini


Today is the BIG day!!  My mini book class at Studio Calico is live and the lessons are up and waiting for you!! If you have ever thought about making a mini, but weren't sure where to start, then please please please come join me!  I promise you it's so super easy and SO much fun!!

In the class, I seriously will walk you through my entire process - from start to finish!  I put together EIGTH (crazy, right) videos of my process that range from organizing and photo printing to creating collages and album covers!  I'm a very visual person, so actually seeing a process is so much better for me!  

So...if you are too, then come and hang out with me!!! 

Here's a little peek at my album...  It's about a 7x5 inch cover and the inside pages range from teeny tiny (ok - about 2x2 inches) to 8x6 inches!!  




I hope you will print your pictures and come make a mini with me!!  The class includes a message board, so feel free to leave me messages here or there and I will get back to you!!  

Hope to see you in class!



No comments:

Post a Comment