slider

2/3/16

My Month in Photos - January Planner


Hey hey!!
I have another fun video to share with you today! In this video, I walk you through how I'm using my Get To Work Book as a photo/thankful journal (and I pink swear that I'm not doing just planner videos)!!. I use my GTWB for most of my creative planning - blog, videos, classes, ideas, inspiration, etc.  I like to keep these ideas separate from my "home" planner because sometimes it just feels too overwhelming to have everything in one. This planner pretty much just stays in my studio and I use it for reference, ideas and more!  But, I didn't want the calendar pages from this book going unused, so I decided to mix things up a little and use it as a photo journal/thankful book! Check out the video below to see how easy it is to use your planner for simple memory keeping! And be sure to subscribe because I have tons more videos coming up soon!


So go print some photos and fill in your empty calendar pages! You'll love the finished result and it will be so fun to look back on throughout the year!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment