slider

9/7/16

For the love of reading


8 days people. 8 days until we track out of school for THREE WEEKS. I'm a tad bit excited if you can't tell. My kids go to year-round school, so basically every nine weeks, they get three weeks off. It's the best. Ever.

During dinner the other night, we talked about all of the things we wanted to do over our track out. I try to get my kiddos to think of things they want to do as a family, as well as try to set individual goals for themselves. It's always so funny to hear what they come up with. Here's what we've got:

Anna - weekend vacation (family); read 100 books (her personal goal - she likes to set the bar high, my friends. That's basically 33 books a week....hmmmm.).  
Drew: go to Disney World with our family (probably not happenin'); build legos (daily goal already, I think).


Our latest books from Bookroo will definitely help sweet Anna meet her goal. If you haven't heard of them, Bookroo is fun monthly book subscription for your kiddos. It's truly like Christmas when these box of books arrive. The fact that they come wrapped up like a present is probably my kids very favorite part.

So we're starting our goals eight days early this track and I'm hopeful we can do a few of those things on our list (probably not Disney World, buddy) and meet our personal goals. Keeping our fingers crossed, friends! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    .
    As a costum your photos are perfect from all angles. Me too fascinates me buy stories with beautiful ilustration a . My three sons are somewhat higher for stories. They grow very fast !
    Here school starts in September until Christmas and Easter until no more summer . It is another school system.

    Sincerely yours
    Manuela


    . It is very intense.

    ReplyDelete